Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Custom magnet boards!


Happy September everyone! With the kids back in school and mountains of paperwork coming home everyday...here is a fun way to organize the most important ones!

MAKE and TAKE project night!
Wednesday September 21st
8:00pm-until we are done!

I will order the sheet metal for all those who sign up, all you must bring is a light weight fabric of your choice!
Sizes available:
24" x 24" $10
12" x 24" $6

Other custom sizes available on request!
Please leave a comment if you want to sign up for the class!
BONUS:
I will include supplies for 2 heavy duty magnets per magnet board ordered!


- Sorry for the lower quality photos I had to post this from my iPhone, my computer has been down for days and it couldn't wait any longer!

8 comments:

Holly said...

I'd like to get the 24x24 board. Thanks! (Holly Herron) I'll get you the money ASAP.

Kara said...

I'll do one of each. (24x24 and 12x24)

Thanks!

kelly said...

I want to do 2 of each. Please let me know when you want the money.

Thanks,
Kelly

Simply 2 Inspire said...

Deborah,
I need to know which size you wanted!
Thanks,
Angel

Skeeter said...

2 - 12x24
-Skeet

Danielle said...

Thanks for the invite, I am so excited. I would like 3-24x24.

Danielle Wong

MomOfTheGoose said...

Can I get 2 12 x 24's? Thanks :)

Erin Castillo

Deb Johnson said...

Can I do two big ones and one of the smaller ones.